Everyone knows that Facebook is the largest social networking site in the world.
Everyone also knows that one can make money on Facebook by creating a fan page or promoting different affiliate offers.
However, no one seems to know how to make money on Facebook by posting links.
There are several ways of making money this way, and I will try to list as many as possible right now:
1) Sell Your Own Product
– If you have a web store then you could post your product links onto your wall and sell them that way.
2) Promote Other Product
– You could post affiliate links (see below) and earn a commission when someone purchases through those links.
3) Do A Survey
– Several survey companies like Pinecone Research and Toluna offer members the opportunity to earn points by completing surveys.
When you earn a certain amount of points, say 500, you can request payment from them through Pay Pal or some other method.
– You can post links from your Google Adsense account, but I recommend that you do not do this because Google will likely suspend your account if they see too many web addresses coming in from one computer/email account.
5) Add An Affiliate Link From Another Web Site
– If you have a website then you could add affiliate links to your site and then post those links on Facebook.
When someone clicks on the link and places an order with the company, then you will be notified by email and given credit for having that sale.
6) Anything Else That’s Not Mentioned Here
– If you know of other ways to make money on Facebook, please let me know in the comments below.
My Personal Recommendation For Making Money On Facebook
– To get started with Amazon affiliate marketing, simply go here and sign up for their associate program (it’s free).
Then add a link from your website to Amazon products.
When someone clicks on this link and places an order within 24 hours, you will be given credit for it even if they didn’t buy the exact product that was linked to.
This is because Amazon associates may link to any product page on Amazon, not just the main product page.
In addition, you also earn a percentage of all sales made by people you refer to the site.
I highly recommend this approach since you can make money on Facebook with very little effort.
Last But Not Least
– If you enjoyed reading this article please take a moment to tweet, like, or share it.
This will help me to know what kind of information that people want more of and will also provide me with motivation to write future articles.